DONATE TECHNOLOGY NOW! DONATE A VEHICLE!
DONATE REAL ESTATE
Contact Laura 601.566.0201 or LLGWright@hattiesburghabitat.org
Please click below to make your secure monetary donation.DONATE NOW!
Gifts can also be mailed to:
Hattiesburg Area Habitat for Humanity
PO BOX 1092
Hattiesburg, MS 39403
Please call 601-582-HOME (4663) for more information about how you can make a financial gift that will provide affordable housing for a family in need.
Hattiesburg Area Habitat for Humanity can also accept gifts of land and other property. Please contact us to discuss how you can donate your unwanted property to help build a home for deserving family.
We take seriously our responsibility to contributors, to those counting on our help, and to God, to be wise stewards of funds entrusted to us. Hattiesburg Area Habitat for Humanity is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, HAHFH retains complete control over the use and distribution of donated funds in furtherance of its mission.
Donor Bill of Rights
PHILANTHROPY is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.